Monday, March 11, 2013

Outlaw Biker!

Thanks Outlaw Biker magazine for publishing our ride info!
That means a lot! Any help is great.

ON A FEW SEPARATE NOTES:
To all attendees or viewers, this past few months has been very hectic for me, and I've had a few family emergencies, etc. that have hindered my attentiveness to Romp. This event has been very word of mouth, and it's cool that it's so low-key, but this will help me estimate for next year what a typical attendance will be for the future. Last year, I did not get a very good idea, considering it was a holiday weekend.

I am going to try to have shirts and patches for everyone this year. As soon as I know a price, I'll post. As I said, it is too late to find another charity to partner with before the date of the ride, but next year, I will be more interested in finding a charity closer to home. Suggestions are VERY welcome! I would love for it to go toward children with cancer/cancer research.

For those who would like to volunteer for next year, I really can't be depended on to organize this alone for such reasons that have held me back even this year. It would be great to have a few guys to donate some time to either advertising, design, photography, VIDEO WOULD BE GREAT!, whatever you can do to help for next year would be a weight off my shoulders.

If any of you attending next month, if you have a GoPro or other digital video, photo, etc. that could be posted here or on YouTube, etc. please let me know. If any of you have software to make a good, simple, tidy video of this year that you could compile from everyone's photos/videos, please email me:
brandon.kemp@hotmail.com

As far as bands, performers, vendors that have emailed me:
I am not looking for any of these. This is not a swap meet or anything like that. It's strictly a ride and hanging out, camp-out the night before, etc.
Thank you for your interest! Maybe in the future, if this continues to grow and is more than just a grassroots type of event (and especially if it ever gets a more organized leader! haha), we may have interest.

Thanks,
*brandonkemp

No comments:

Post a Comment