Monday, May 14, 2012

How it all started...

  This photo was taken on New Years Eve of 2011, by me, Brandon Kemp. Riding was (L-R) Forrest Lindsey, myself, Jud Ferguson, and Glen Wilson. It was a GORGEOUS day, a little chilly, but for New Years Eve, you couldn't beat it! It was a great way to put a close to the year. However, it was an inspiring ride enough that I got to thinking about how privileged we are to be able to enjoy the country in such a way, riding from the middle of Little Rock, to North Little Rock, out through Keo and England, and then in and out of different bayous, and then, we went through a number of different farm lands, where I ended up finally stopping the crew to snap a photo.
  It was such a phenomenal ride, that I decide we should make and event that trails through some of that territory. A few days later, I talked to a couple of the guys who were along for the ride and decided we should make an annual ride.
  The first annual ride was on May 27th, 2012 and departed from The Parlor Tattoo at 4603 East Broadway in North Little Rock at noon...

No comments:

Post a Comment